Things to do in Eastbourne
When staying in our Eastbourne B&B there is something for everyone to do in and around the area. Here are a few of the more popular choices for activities and entertainment.
Click on the links to be taken to their website.
There are over seventy restaurants in Eastbourne. Here are just a few that we think are worth trying:
- Bills – Terminus Road, Eastbourne town centre
- The Dolphin – Good Beer and Food, South Street, Little Chelsea only 5 minutes away
- Pomodoro e Mozzarella – Good value, good food and good service. 10 minutes walk away.
- Rosetto – Good restaurant in the next street, so only 3 mins walk.
- Ashoka – The best Indian in Eastbourne, with bar area – 10 mins walk away
- Sabaidee Thai Restaurant – In the next street, so only 3 mins walk, good food at a good price.
- Thai Brasserie – In Eastborne’s Enterprise Centre only 15 minutes walk away.
- The Belgian Cafe – If you like a good variety of fish, this is for you, also great Belgian beers
- Exquis – This is a little bit of dieppe in the middle of Eastbourne, great french food at really good prices, quirky surroundings
Eastbourne has four golf clubs within the town, plus many others in the surrounding area:
- The Royal Eastbourne Golf Club
- Eastbourne Downs Golf Club
- Willingdon Golf Club
- Eastbourne Golfing Park
South Downs Way
Eastbourne is located at the eastern end of the South Downs just to the east of Beachy Head and is the perfect place to start to explore the Downs.
We are also well situated for walkers and cyclists of the South Downs Way being positioned either at the beginning or end depending if you travel east or west.
Why not stay in Eastbourne and visit London and its many attractions. A direct train service runs from Eastbourne to London Victoria and Gatwick Airport. A four person return Train ticket is available from Eastbourne information office for just £26.00 (off peak)